Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What, no comments?

To anyone who has sent me a comment via this blog, I haven't received it! I just found out today that a friend has been sending comments to my blog regularly. I never knew that as I haven't received any! Obviously, there is a problem with some setting on this Blogger account. I've looked at the settings and looked on Google for a solution to the problem, but I haven't come up with anything yet. If you have sent me some words, please don't think I'm rude for not replying. Until I figure this out, you can always get through to me via the contact page on my website:  www.susanpolansky.com

And by the way, my new site is in the works, 
and I anticipate that it will be up and running
 within the next few weeks.

No pictures today as I've been working on a lecture presentation that I will be giving at Quinobequin Quilter's Guild meeting on May 14. The topic will be "What does it mean to Find Your Voice as an Artist?" I've got the body of what I want to say down, now I've got to work on the visual presentation. My laptop developed a major glitch, and it has just been rebuilt, thanks to my husband and son. I've got to get used to some changes, re-load some programs (like Photoshop Elements - can't do without that,) and see if I want to use Power Point for the presentation. I've never used Power Point, so don't know if there is much of a learning curve. Guess I could always have my other son give me some lessons. Ah, the things they learn in school these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd welcome your comments; type them in here: