Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Take your places and smile for the camera


Here's how the set up looks. I've used pins to hold the flag strings suspended from one side to another. I'm not sure how to place the flags right now, so I'll work on placing the figures first.
Somewhere the head of my tripod has been lost, so I have had to create a holder for my small Canon Elph camera. I used foam core board to create a slot just big enough for the bottom of my camera to fit in. I can easily pull it off the tripod if I need to photograph something else, or if I need to change the battery. I'm just your basic point and shoot photographer, but I think this set up should work for the purpose I need it for.


Here's what I'm looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd welcome your comments; type them in here: